Possibility Storm: Aether Revolt Puzzle #6
Welcome back to Possibility Storm, the weekly MTG puzzle series, available exclusively through MTGCanada and PossibilityStorm.com.
We hope you enjoyed last week’s puzzle. We’ve got another for you today, so scroll down and have at it!
Also, for those of you considering becoming a Patron, Possibility Storm will be giving away a booster box of Amonkhet to a randomly drawn Patron among all those who sign up by April 26. That’s also the first day of our Amonkhet seasonal leaderboard, so you’ve got lots of incentive to sign up before then. Links for Patreon are below the puzzle.
(Click to enlarge)
Think you’ve got it? Check your answer against the solution below:
[toggle title=”Click here to expand the solution.”]
- Cast Shock on Walking Ballista, dealing two damage to it.
- Use Saheelis’ -2 ability to create a copy of Reckless Fireweaver. When the copy enters the battlefield, it’s an artifact, and both the original Fireweaver and this copy see an artifact enter the battlefield, and deal two damage to the opponent. 
- Play Felidar Guardian, flickering Saheeli.
- Use Saheeli’s -2 ability again to create a copy of Whirler Virtuoso. When the copy enters the battlefield, it’s an artifact, and both Fireweavers see it. [+2 = 4] You also gain three energy.
- Use the three energy to create a Thopter token. It’s an artifact, so both Firewavers see it. [+2 = 6]
- Attack with Spell Queller, both Whirler Virtuosos, and both Reckless Fireweavers. Your opponent’s best blocks are on both Virtuosos, and four damage comes through. [+4 = 10]
Does something needs clarification? Check out the official Rules and Assumptions to see if your answer lies within.
How did you do? Tune in again next Wednesday for the next puzzle in this series.
Want to puzzle at a higher competition level?
For those interested in an element of competition involved, direct participants in the project, through its Patreon campaign, will get access to the puzzles one week early, have sixty hours to submit your solution, and compete in a seasonal leaderboard for Magic: The Gathering prizes!
Thanks and see you next week!