Rivals of Ixalan Season – Puzzle #3
Welcome back to Possibility Storm, the weekly MTG puzzle series available exclusively through MTGCanada and PossibilityStorm.com.
Take a look at this week’s Uncommon-difficulty puzzle from the Rivals of Ixalan season.
(Click to enlarge)
Think you’ve got it? Check your answer against the solution below:
[toggle title=”Click here to expand the solution.”]
- Cast Run Aground, targeting your Rishkar, Peema Renegade.
- Use Huatli, Radiant Champion‘s -8 ability to create en emblem.
- Cast Greenbelt Rampager. Get one energy, then return Greenbelt Rampager to your hand. Huatli’s emblem triggers and you draw a card (it’s Rishkar!)
- Cast Rishkar, putting a +1/+1 counter on each of your two Thopter tokens.
- Attack with both Thopters. Only one can be blocked, so you get in for a lethal 2.
Does something need clarification? Check out the official Rules and Assumptions to see if your answer lies within.
How did you do? Tune in again next Monday for the next puzzle in this series.
Want to puzzle for prizes?
Possibility Storm Patrons get some extra perks like prize draws and early puzzle access. Competitive Patrons also submit answers, earn points on our seasonal leaderboard, and take home so sweet prizes for finishing in top spots!
Thanks and see you next week!